By Naima Workman
Posted in Events, on July 13, 2020
Join Brandon and Naima for the first online Teacher Tune-up Weekend! This is a rare opportunity to get personalized, in-the-moment, live coaching and feedback from seasoned teachers. Brandon and Naima will draw on their more than 30 years of combined teaching experience to help you transform your teaching and access your power. Not only will you benefit from individualized training, you will learn from watching other teachers get coached.
Together we will study:
- The art and mastery of teaching Baptiste yoga
- The power of clear communication and essential language
- Application of Baptiste methodology
- The tempo and pulse of Sun Salutations
- Harnessing the power of your voice
- Finding self-expression as a teacher
This training is geared toward Baptiste Power Yoga teachers, but teachers of all styles of yoga will benefit, whether new or more experienced.
We will meet via Zoom for four sessions over the weekend: July 25-July 26, 11:30am-1:30pm & 2:30pm-4:30pm both days. Participants are expected to attend all sessions. Registration fee is $150. Register here. Registration deadline is Thursday, July 23.
Due to the individualized nature of this training, space is limited, so sign up soon!